Air Conditioning & Heating Services
In This Section:
Residential AC Repairs
Imagine sitting at home on a hot summer day without an air conditioning unit. It would be torture! Some of us would turn on a fan, stay inside or jump in a pool to keep ourselves cool. However, times have changed and the majority of the homes now have HVAC systems. People normally turn these on instinctively as soon as it starts becoming hot. So, who do you call when these things break down after weeks or months of usage? Who do you call for AC repairs?
Since 1989, California Air has focused all its attention on providing quality air conditioning services. No matter if it's commercial or residential, all of our clients receive equal treatment. We started as a commercial HVAC contractor and gradually ventured into helping residential homeowners and tenants with AC systems of their own. In other words, California Air provides commercial-quality AC work in residential settings.
We provide services such as:
- Replacing filters, belts, fuses, etc.
- Audits; make sure your system is perfect
- Servicing all major brands and makes, such as Carrier, Lennox, York and many others
- New and complete air conditioning unit installation and replacement
- Maintenance of existing air conditioning units
- HVAC system tune-up
- Cleaning the air conditioning system
- And many other AC repair services!
OUR PHONE LINES ARE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND AFTER OFFICE HOURS!
Call our emergency phone line at (310) 505-5700 for service calls after 5:00 PM and weekends.
We work with brands like Carrier, Lennox,York, Cozy, Williams, Mitsubishi, Trane and many others!
Go back to main air conditioning page »