Cooling towers are resilient and typically have a lifespan of 20 years. However, since they operate round the clock, they do experience a significant amount of wear and tear. And so, even when you get your cooling towers installed from experts, they require regular servicing and maintenance. In case any component stops working or works erratically, it’s crucial that the repair work be carried out without delay.
Cooling Towers Services, Repairs and Preventative Maintenance
A malfunctioning component will eventually cause problems in other related systems, can impact the energy-efficiency of the cooling tower, increase the downtime as well as the cost of repairs too. We at California Air have been providing outstanding cooling tower repair and preventive maintenance solutions to customers across Inglewood, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Lawndale and Gardena.
Rolling Hills EstatesWe have also handled a significant number of projects for clients in and around Compton, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa, as well as Redondo Beach; and have many satisfied customers in Torrance, Santa Monica, Carson, Rancho Dominguez, and Palos Verdes Estates as well. We understand that a downtime in the system can impact your operations and result in losses for your business.
It’s why we offer 24/7 services and ensure that your systems are up and running within the shortest possible time. Over the last 31 years since our inception, we have moved from strength to strength and have become one of the leading Southern CA commercial HVAC contractor companies in the region. We provide a wide range of services including:
1. Cooling Tower RepairFor the best cooling tower repair in Los Angeles you need look no further than our company. We have deep knowledge of erected as well as packaged cooling towers. Our experienced technicians are able to accurately inspect & fix any big or small problems related to your cooling tower systems. We have the expertise to handle repairs of cooling towers including:
- Crossflow Design
- Bottom-supported bundled media packs
- Counterflow Design
- Top-supported hanging fill
- PVC, Wood, Steel, Ceramic
We are here 24/7 to respond immediately and provide quick resolutions for all your critical cooling tower repair needs.
2. Cooling Tower ServiceRegardless of the type of cooling tower you have installed on your property, it would require regular inspection and service to ensure it functions at peak performance levels and that its energy-efficient too. We are the expert and proven HVAC service technicians in southern California that can handle all aspects of cooling tower servicing which include:
- Commercial HVAC chiller servicing
- Absorption liquid chiller/absorbers service
- Calcium & Corrosion Removal
- Closed circuit cooler service
- Replace, service thermostat controls
- Energy efficiency checks
- Tower Cleaning
- Epoxy Coating
- Gear boxes
- All reciprocating and rotating equipment
When your cooling towers are serviced at regular intervals they deliver the accurate humidity, temperature& ventilation. Aside from this, properly-functioning towers minimize the operating costs and save energy even as they reduce noise and ensure that comfortable room temperatures are maintained on your property.
If you find that the indoor air quality on your facility isn’t up to the mark or that there is particulate matter, mold or noise from the HVAC systems on your property, call us without delay. We will inspect and service cooling towers as required and ensure they are in optimal working condition.
3. Cooling Tower Preventative MaintenanceJust as regular service is crucial in maintaining the efficiency of your cooling towers, it’s important to have a customized cooling tower maintenance plan in place. This goes a long way in minimizing loss of capacity and extending the life of your cooling tower. As mentioned earlier, the average lifespan of any galvanized cooling tower is 18-20 years. However, that can happen only with regular service. The preventive maintenance processes ensure that:
- You don’t have to deal with recurring problems in the cooling towers
- Even small fan section replacements, heat transfer replacements, mechanical repairs or pump inspections and repairs can prevent major problems from cropping up in the systems.
- You minimize loss of capacity
- Extend the life expectancy of the cooling tower
- The energy-efficiency of your cooling tower is maintained at all times
Cooling Tower Preventive Maintenance - The Different AspectsAs part of our cooling tower preventive maintenance solutions we conduct:
- Complete health monitoring of the rotating equipment
- Complete vibration analysis of the rotating equipment
- Removal, repairs & reinstallation of any defective machinery
- Teardown, inspection & overhaul of the different turbines, pumps, gear boxes, compressors as well as other reciprocating &rotating equipment.
- Fan section repair, upgrades or replacement and VFD’s
Wetdeck and Fill System InspectionsIn most instances the performance of a cooling tower can be tied back to the condition and performance of the heat transfer media. We have experience and have worked with all the renowned cooling tower manufacturers and water deck materials such as:
- Cold water sump repair, refurbishment, replacement, coatings
- Heat transfer wet-deck media cleaning, repairs, supports, repairs
- All Heat transfer wet-deck media upgrades, replacement
- Distribution systems and basins checks and repairs, replacement, refurbishment, coatings
- Inspection and service of ladders, safety platforms, ladders and safety railings
In addition to these standard services, we also offer:
- Complete engineering studies of any machinery problems that are thought to be related to design faults
- Overhaul of the system by our mechanics; this would be supervised by an experienced engineer who is aware of all the possible modes of failure. This results in the most cost-effective long term working of your cooling towers
- In-field mechanics/machinists “as needed”
- Engineering study pump recirculation or cavitations problems
- Reciprocating valve and packing problems and short mechanical seal life problems
- Consulting for any recurring problems
Commercial Cooling Tower Maintenance ContractorsAs you can see, we handle every aspect of cooling tower repairs and service. Our customized preventive maintenance plans are designed to suit the requirements of our customers. We use the best, genuine spares in all our repair work and only certified, insured, trained and highly experienced technicians tackle all these jobs.
Now you don’t have to worry about the condition and performance of your cooling tower. We are available 24/7/365 and provide unparalleled cooling tower solutions. Call California Air at this number - (310) 530-0504 and speak with our experts about your requirements. Alternatively, use this online form to send us queries. You are assured of the best solutions at cooling tower maintenance cost that fits perfectly into your budget.