Air Conditioning & Heating Services
In This Section:
When the temperature and humidity outdoors become more intense, you'll have to rely on your air conditioning unit indoors. And if that air conditioning unit is not functioning correctly, the whole family or work staff suffers. Early maintenance can prevent these issues from happening. Also, this will prevent any issues that you had before from becoming into a worse and more expensive problems. Extend the life of your air conditioning units and lower your utility bill by having a maintenance plan. Tune-ups every year or every spring can drastically help and helps with avoiding dust build-up which can cause your system to fail sooner and run harder than it should.
Not only does California Air provide maintenance but also, diagnostics and repair services for any type of air conditioning system. Any make; any model. Let California Air help you prolong the life of your air conditioning units and help them to run more efficiently and economically. Don't let the heat bring you down, call us now!
At California Air, our air conditioning technicians are specially trained and certified. They are professionals and experts who strive to deliver air conditioning services that are unmatched in quality. Our technicians have the mentality of following procedures by the book. They abide by the rules and laws that coincide with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC). The technicians design and build the units according to the specifications requested via submittals. The technicians are skilled in not only repair services, but also installations, sales, preventative maintenance, and cleaning. They have worked with homes in residential areas, commercial and industrial companies and businesses, and also start-up projects with construction. The technicians at California Air are skilled in many fields proving their expertise and knowledge through the exceptional service they provide. And don't forget, we offer 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair service. We are the air conditioning company that will always be available within your grasp; grasp of the phone that is.
Why you should pick California Air to service your A/C units:
- Our technicians follow procedures by the book.
- Technicians meet twice a week for group training and discussions.
- Fully insured and certified technicians, having gone through background checks and drug tests.
- Stocked trucks to ensure your system will be up and running in no time.
- Each hired technician are evaluated to make sure they provide clean and outstanding service.
- Up-Front pricing so that there would be no surprises.
- 24-hour emergency service call center.
- We schedule appointments without you breaking your schedule.
- With a name like California Air, how could you not pick us?
We work with brands like Carrier, Lennox,York, Cozy, Williams, Mitsubishi, Trane and many others!
Go back to main air conditioning page »