Air Conditioning & Heating Services
In This Section:
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
What is Preventative Maintenance? Preventative maintenance is a service provided by HVAC companies to keep your air conditioning and heating units running well. It is best to keep your systems tuned up annually as it will help prevent potential problems later on. With the proper maintenance. home or business owners can save up to 50%. Call the experts at California Air and make sure your air conditioning and heating units can take the heat.
California Air provides annual air conditioning tune-ups to thoroughly check your system.
List of what we provide is listed below:
- Check system functions, safety controls, & adjust operating sequence where appropriate
- Inspect electrical components and connects
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Inspect pumps and lubricate motors
- Examine belts, adjust and align
- Inspect, clean, and balance blowers
- Cleaning coils, pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
- Cleaning outside coils and fins
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean burner assembly
- Remove soot from the burner
- Clean and check the dehumidifier
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks
- Adjust fuel/air ratio and perform analysis
(These aren't the complete steps for a PM checklist, as each system varies.)
The Outcome of Preventative Maintenance.
- Savings: Preventative maintenance typically more than pays for itself through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment, and contractor discounts/offers.
- Peace: With maintenance on the units, there will be fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment. The more they are kept in shape, the longer they'll stand.
- Continuity: Our technicians tend to get assigned the same specific customers. That way, you will be comfortable with the technician working on the unit. Also, the technician can become more familiar with you and the equipment.
- Priority: The customers that have a preventative maintenance agreement with us generally receive priority service.
We work with brands like Carrier, Lennox,York, Cozy, Williams, Mitsubishi, Trane and many others!
Go back to main air conditioning page »