Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your hours of operation? Do you have a 24hr number to reach the service department?
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm. However, our service department is available 24-hours, 7 days a week.
2. Which areas of California to you provide service to?
We provide service to anywhere inside a 50 to 60 miles radius of our office. With that said, that includes majority of Los Angeles and Orange County. Visit our service area page for more information, or call us to ask.
3. Does your company provide residential services?
Yes, we do. We provide services for all types of homes and businesses; commercial, industrial, residential, and even construction.
4. Are you interested in bidding and where do I send the bids?
Yes. Send the bids to email@example.com.
5. I will not be present at the jobsite but I would like to know what went on. How can this work?
Here, we provide the service dates according to your schedule. If you aren't available on a certain day, we will work around it until you are. If you choose to still have it serviced on a day you aren't there, ask our technicians for a before and after photo. In that way, you are still able to see what has been done.
6. I've seen some contractors use pre-installed units before. Do you do something similar?
No, we do not. Every piece that we uninstall is either trashed or recycled. When we install a new component or unit, they are brand new and received from the manufacturer. We will not shortchange our clients by installing an already used item.
Didn't Answer Your Question(s)?
Fill out our questionnaire and we will have one of our experts answer it within a day's time.Have Any Questions?