What is HVAC Preventative Maintenance? By having your commercial & industrial HVAC units and all there components thoroughly inspected on a regular basis, this will ensure that your systems are running smoothly and efficiently as possible. Our HVAC Preventative Maintenance program know as HVAC PM, our qualified service technicians can monitor and diagnose any potential problems before they become a major problem. California Air Conditioning Systems is known for their HVAC Preventative Maintenance programs in Los Angeles & Orange Country.
If your business does require 24 hour emergency response, California Air Conditioning Systems offers 24 hour emergency services for your residential, commercial and industrial HVAC Air Conditioning and Heating, Ventilation and HVAC Preventative Maintenance to get your system back online.
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust operating sequence where appropriate
- Inspect electrical components and connects
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Inspect pumps and lubricate motors
- Examine belts, adjust and align
- Inspect, clean, and balance blowers
- Cleaning coils, pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
- Cleaning outside coils and fins
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean burner assembly
- Remove soot from burner
- Clean and check dehumidifier
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Adjust fuel/air ratio and perform analysis
The Outcome of Preventative Maintenance.
- Savings: Preventative maintenance typically more than pay for themselves through higher efficiency, less utility overpayment, and contractor discounts/offers.
- Peace: With maintenance on the units, there will be fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment. The more they are kept in shape, the longer they'll stand.
- Continuity: Our technicians tends to get assigned the the same specific customers. That way, you will be comfortable with the technician working on the unit. Also, the technician can become more familiar with you and the equipment.
- Priority: The customers that have a preventative maintenance agreement with us generally receiver priority service.