Air Conditioning & Heating Services
In This Section:
Air Conditioning Check-up/Tune-up
Maintaining conditioning system is important because it helps keep it operating at its peak performance level. Scheduling maintenance twice a year can benefit you in several ways:
- Help reduce your utility bills.
- Prevent costly repair bills by catching problems early on.
- Ensures your systems works at an optimum level.
- Specific manufacturers require maintenance to keep the warranty valid.
Schedule our check-up/tune-up for a thorough inspection, which includes services like:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Clean and/or replace air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Examine installation quality
- Measure for proper air flow
- Test AC safety controls
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Clean condesate drain
- Examine evaporative coil
- Measuring volts and amps
- Tightening electrical connection
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components
- And many others!
We work with brands like Carrier, Lennox,York, Cozy, Williams, Mitsubishi, Trane and many others!
Go back to main air conditioning page »